JULY SWIM CLINICS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
What are swim clinics?
- Think swim team, but in small groups of 3-5 swimmers.
- There will be both regular swim practice components and stroke work.
- Coaches will be on deck; so only kids age 7+ who can swim the full length of the pool are eligible.
Gray Eagle members ages 7-14, and anyone who participated in swim team last year.
- We are organizing in small groups and plan to keep swimmers at a safe distance from each other as best as possible during our activities.
- Please remind kids that the goal is to be fun and they have to do their best to remember to spread out.
- Parents may watch from outside the fence, but during clinics, only swimmers allowed on deck. There will be some instruction done both in and out of the water.
- Only for bathroom purposes.
- Please plan to come to the pool and leave the pool in your swimsuit.
GRAY EAGLE SWIM CLUB SWIM TEAM 2020!!!
Thank you for your patience with information regarding swim team this summer. Our conference has decided not to have a traditional season this year due to COVID-19 risks and restrictions.
There are many concerns going into this season and it is our priority to keep everyone SAFE as well as preserve the FUN atmosphere that a summer swim team provides. The conference has decided that a different model for the summer will be needed to ensure that happens.
So many things went into this difficult decision including; social distancing, gathering restrictions, creating a fun atmosphere, possibility of meets, time available for practices with only a few kids, 6 and under’s unable to be hands on, etc.. It is disappointing for all of us not to be able to offer a traditional season.
MORE INFO COMING SOON:
Swim team clinics coming in July!!
* Taught by our swim team coaches
* Small Groups
* Stroke Work
* Fun Games
* Swim Team Fun we won’t let you miss… social distancing style of course!
To the 14 year old swimmers who are in their last summer as summer league swimmer:
we have already started the discussion of putting in an extra age group next year to allow you one more year of regular summer swim team.
IMPORTANT SWIM TEAM INFORMATION
GRAY EAGLE SWIM TEAM COACHING STAFF
Kylie Sutherlin Cell: 317-752-8465 Email: email@example.com
Kimberly Joyce- firstname.lastname@example.org
Chad Bailey- CHAD@INTREPIDFINANCIAL.COM
Gray Eagle Swim Club Pool Members: $130.00 for each child. the fee for a 3rd child or any additional children will be $105.00.
Non Gray Eagle Swim Club Pool Members: $160.00 for each child. The fee for a 3rd child or any additional children will be $125.00.
*All fees INCLUDES T-Shirt, cap, the invitational and the cost of Meet Central per swimmer.
The Gray Eagle swim club teaches an appreciation for the fundamental skills involved in swimming, while providing a competitive atmosphere.
The team stresses sportsmanship, respect, participation, self-discipline and most of all… Fun and Friendship!