Pool Rental Fee:
$185 Private party for up to two hours for Gray Eagle Swim Club Pool Members
$235 Private party for up to two hours for Non-Resident Members
$100 Deposit Check will be refunded if no damage is present and the facility is left clean. Deposit is due upon scheduling. The date will not be held until the deposit is received.
Monday thru Friday from 8:00 pm -10:00 pm
Sunday from 10:00 am – Noon or 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
NO Saturday rentals
Private party rental includes 2 lifeguards for up to 50 people. For parties that exceed 50 people, please contact us!
Rescheduling: A party may be rescheduled due to weather up to two hours prior to the start time without penalty. A party may be rescheduled 2 days in advance without penalty for any reason except weather. The $100 deposit will NOT be returned if the party is NOT rescheduled.
Pool Party Rules
- All persons using the pool and pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility.
- No one is allowed in the pool area unless a lifeguard is on duty.
- Diving is not allowed in the shallow end.
- NO glass containers inside pool gate per Indiana State Department of Health.
- Only swim suits may be worn in the water. Children in diapers must wear swim diapers.
- Showers must be taken before entering the pool.
- Persons having infectious diseases, open sores, bandages, cuts or recent vaccinations must not enter the pool area.
- Inappropriate behavior including running, rough play, spitting, dunking, littering, or use of foul language will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from the pool.
- The lifeguard or authorized personnel may close the pool because of weather or safety reasons and may remove any person as deemed necessary.
- Anyone who has or has had diarrhea in the past two (2) weeks shall not use the pool.
- Gray Eagle Swim Club is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Swimmers must exit the pool ten (10) minutes before the party ends.
- $100 deposit will be refunded if no damage is present and the facility is left clean. Deposit is due upon scheduling. The date will not be held until the deposit is received. Payment in full is due 24 hours prior to the party.
- Contact Gray Eagle Swim Club staff if the number of guests changes, to assure the correct number of guards.
- A party may be rescheduled due to weather up to two (2) hours prior to the start time without penalty. A party may be rescheduled two (2) days in advance without penalty for any reason except weather. $50.00 will be kept from the deposit amount if party is not rescheduled.
- Please note the pool may remain closed until the temperature outside reaches 70 degrees. However, the opening of the pool is at the discretion of the pool management company. Updates may be available on the pool website.
- Pool will close for 1 hour if lightning is present. All pool guests are required to exit the pool and deck area.
- Pool will close for 30 minutes if thunder is heard. All guests are required to exit the pool.